Welcome to Solution2Care Services
Providing the best care for everyone, every day.
Solution2Care Services limited is an established domiciliary care provider who supports children, adults and the elderly. We pride ourselves for being an innovative, professional organisation.
Our commitment to working with vulnerable children, adults, their families and carers enable us to develop centred services that are sensitive to their needs and adaptable to any situations.
We have developed a strong reputation based around Quality, Service Delivery and the ability to offer highly trained experienced staff to meet the needs of NHS and Private hospitals, Primary Care Trusts, Local Authorities and Private Clients.
Solution2Care Services provides temporary and permanent staffing solutions, offering a service tailored to the needs of each client in West Midlands and its surrounding area. We provide services to anyone with health and social care needs; we accept referrals from local authorities, voluntary organisations, hospitals, and from individuals.
As an organisation, we are registered with the regulatory body; Care Quality Commission (CQC), meaning that we are fully registered and monitored to ensure that our services meet the standards set by English governing bodies.
Whether you are considering home care for yourself or for a relative, we work closely with you to help you make the right decision and provide a service tailored around your exact needs.
We can provide the following services:
- Getting out of bed
- Washing, Bathing, Showering, Oral hygiene
- Dressing and personal appearance
- Managing continence
- Skin and hair care
- Assistance with managing medicines
- Assistance with going to bed
- Complex care
- 24 hour Live In care
- Sleeping night and waking night
- Dementia care
- Holiday help
- Short breaks (inside and outside the home)
- Social and leisure activities
- Aspergers` Syndrome
- Depression, anxiety and phobias
- Bipolar disorder
- Assistance with laundry/ironing
- Making /changing the bed
- Washing up
- Light housework
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with meal and drink provision
- Managing food hygiene
- Assistance with menu planning
- To assist with bill payments
- To assist with collecting pension, benefits, prescriptions
- To assist with correspondence
- To assist with use of telephone
FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP
Please use this site to learn more about how our services might be able to help you, or call us at any time on 0121 667 2111