Solution2Care Services have varieties of roles and vacancies available. It is rewarding to work with us and you will by all means enjoy and have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s life.
Make a real difference to peoples lives
Our staff are an integral part of our success, ensuring that we continually deliver high quality packages of care within the community. We understand the importance of offering regular quality placements of work and ensuring that all of our Nurses, Complex Care Worker and Support Workers receive ongoing training, development and support.
The recruitment process
As part of our recruitment process every applicant undergoes a face-to-face interview. They are then required to evidence that they comply fully with the following vetting procedures:
- Verification of their identity.
- Work permit status (if applicable).
- A full employment history (with all gaps explained).
- Written references from an applicant’s previous two employers.
- A Barring and Disclosure Service (formerly Criminal Records Bureau) check.
- Verification of Nursing and Midwifery Council Personal Identification Number (PIN) for all Registered Nurses.
- Verification of qualifications and training certificates.
- Declaration of health-both physical and mental fitness.
Work for Solution2Care Services
Request call back
Request a call-back from our team to discuss your requirements.
Arrange an appointment for our team to assess your needs.
How much will it cost? Request your no obligation quote now.