Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG’s)
We work with CCG’s to provide a responsive, quality driven, patient-focused Domiciliary and/or nurse led care service for individuals with complex care needs who are eligible for NHS Continuing Healthcare funding, and where the CCG has agreed to provide a package of care within their own home.
We are structured to deliver:
- A responsive service to the Care Commissioning Team to promptly assess individuals and confirm a commencement date for delivery of the care package.
- Support to enhance the quality of life for NHS Continuing Healthcare funded individuals and to maximise long-term health outcomes wherever possible.
- A team of suitably trained staff with the required skills and competence to deliver the care required.
- High quality care to ensure the individual’s dignity is upheld and to respect the individual’s physical and cultural needs.
Case Managers and Contracting Team
We work alongside Case Managers and Commissioning teams to provide bespoke care packages for their clients who have suffered severe and complex injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, amputation, and stroke. Recruitment and management of staff can be time consuming and costly, so our service allows you to have peace of mind that your client is receiving fully supported person-centred care.
Our service includes:
- A fast and efficient enquiry service with a full quoting facility.
- Free Initial assessment to fully understand your client’s care needs.
- Full recruitment service to source a suitably skilled care team.
- Arrangement of bespoke theory and practical training.
- On-going management and support of your client’s care.
We provide Private Home Care services to Adults and Children, whether you’re looking for support with personal care, assistance with activities of daily living or an alternative to residential admission, we understand that there is no place like home. We will work with you and your family to put together a personalised support plan and provide suitably skilled Nurses or complex care worker to support your package.
- An assessment.
- A fully tailored care plan.
- Suitably trained and skilled staff
- On-going management of your care needs.
We provide home care services for Adults and Children through the local authority, we support clients for both personal care and complex healthcare need to ensure we promote independent living where possible and applicable to individual users utilising our services.
” We recommend Solutions2care Services to anyone that is looking for healthcare at home.”
Parent – Solihull
Request call back
Request a call-back from our team to discuss your requirements.
Arrange an appointment for our team to assess your needs.
How much will it cost? Request your no obligation quote now.