News and Events
Welcome to our news page where we show national and local Solution2Care Services events and developments, as well as interesting news about the care sector.
Current Vacancies – RECRUITING NOW
Could you care for someone else?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Deciding to work within the health care field is both rewarding and life changing. Knowing that you are extending your support to help people to live independently as possible and remain in their own homes is very satisfying, and worthwhile.
Solution2Care Services’ focus is to ensure that we try to keep our clients within their own homes as long as possible and to achieve this we constantly seek quality focused applicants to join our team.
If you would be interested in joining us, take a look at the Job Opportunities and please contact our friendly recruitment team on 0121 677 2111.
We can provide the following services:
- Getting out of bed
- Washing, Bathing, Showering, Oral hygiene
- Dressing and personal appearance
- Managing continence
- Skin and hair care
- Assistance with managing medicines
- Assistance with going to bed
- Complex care
- 24 hour Live In care
- Sleeping night and waking night
- Dementia care
- Holiday help
- Short breaks (inside and outside the home)
- Social and leisure activities
- Aspergers` Syndrome
- Depression, anxiety and phobias
- Bipolar disorder
- Assistance with laundry/ironing
- Making /changing the bed
- Washing up
- Light housework
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with meal and drink provision
- Managing food hygiene
- Assistance with menu planning
- To assist with bill payments
- To assist with collecting pension, benefits, prescriptions
- To assist with correspondence
- To assist with use of telephone