The Social Care Institute of Excellence provides free e-learning resources, social care TV videos and CPD accredited training.
The Care Quality Commission began operating in 2009 as the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England (replacing the Healthcare Commission, the Commission for Social Care Inspection and the Mental Health Act Commission). The Care Quality Commission check whether hospitals, care homes and care services are meeting government standards.
The United Kingdom homecare association, is the representative body for homecare companies in the UK, and actively promotes the highest standards of care.
A UK charity providing advice, support and Applied Behaviour Analysis services for children with autism and the families of autistic children.
GRASP is an educational and advocacy organization serving individuals on the autism spectrum. Founded and operated by individuals with Asperger Syndrome and high-functioning autism, GRASP strives to educate the public about ASDs, provide a supportive environment for persons on the spectrum, and celebrate the unique strengths and abilities these individuals possess.
The number 1 Asperger’s community website.
Age UK is the UK charity which has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. They aim to improve later life for everyone through information and advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
The Alzheimer’s Society is an organisation which works to improve the quality of life of people affected by dementia in the UK. Many of their members have personal experience of dementia, either as carers, health professionals or people with dementia themselves.
For more information about how care services are funded, visit your local Council website or see.
We can provide the following services:
- Getting out of bed
- Washing, Bathing, Showering, Oral hygiene
- Dressing and personal appearance
- Managing continence
- Skin and hair care
- Assistance with managing medicines
- Assistance with going to bed
- Complex care
- 24 hour Live In care
- Sleeping night and waking night
- Dementia care
- Holiday help
- Short breaks (inside and outside the home)
- Social and leisure activities
- Aspergers` Syndrome
- Depression, anxiety and phobias
- Bipolar disorder
- Assistance with laundry/ironing
- Making /changing the bed
- Washing up
- Light housework
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with meal and drink provision
- Managing food hygiene
- Assistance with menu planning
- To assist with bill payments
- To assist with collecting pension, benefits, prescriptions
- To assist with correspondence
- To assist with use of telephone