Solution2Care Services is a company with a big heart.
We are a 24 hour, seven days a week domiciliary care agency based in Birmingham, West Midlands. We provide care to children and adults with physical or mental health difficulties in their own homes on a one-to-one basis.
Our management team have a wide range of skills, experiences and abilities which are harnessed to ensure the highest possible standard of community domiciliary care.
Setting the standards for care in the home
With a unique blend of kind-heartedness, sensitivity, professional care and companionship services, our accredited company has always aimed to achieve the very highest standards. We are 100% focused on providing holistic homecare services that improve the quality of the life of the people entrusted to our care.
Our care workers provide expert support for a broad range of service users. We offer:
- Care for children and adults with specialist or complex needs, such as physical or learning disabilities.
- We also offer dedicated care support for people at the end of life.
- Care for elderly people.
- Reablement support to help people regain independence after a period of illness, injury or hospitalisation.
- Live-in support and respite support for family carers.
- Care services of all kinds overnight, either as a sleep-in or a ‘waking night’.
Core Values of Care
- Privacy – The right of a service user to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish.
- Dignity – The understanding of a service user needs and treating them with respect.
- Independence – Allowing a service user to take calculated risks, to make their own decisions, to think and act for themselves, where they are capable of doing so.
- Choice – Giving a service user the opportunity to select for themselves from a range of alternative options.
- Rights – Keeping all basic human rights available to the service users.
- Fulfilment – Enabling the service user to realise their own goals and helping them to achieve their goals in all aspects of their daily lives.
Accreditation & Certification
- Fully Registered and endorsed by The Quality Care Commission (CQC)
- Members of the United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA)
- All staff DBS Checked (Disclosure and Barring Service, previously CRB)
How we can help you
We are able to offer a range of support services tailored to your needs – daily, weekly or on a temporary basis and cover West Midlands which comprises of; Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sandwell, Dudley, Solihull and the surrounding areas.
Our rates are competitive and in line with the quality of care that is provided. We recruit and train carers to fit the individual requirements of our clients. Our staff are friendly, considerate, understanding and trained to the highest possible standards.
Take a look at our services to learn more about the options available to you or alternatively please feel free to get in touch for a preliminary COMPLIMENTARY chat or email us at email@example.com
Solution2Care Services Limited is a fully insured domiciliary care agency, insured for both public and employers liability which is reviewed and renewed annually.
We take feedback and act upon it
To ensure that we are constantly meeting the needs of our clients, Solution2Care Services has a feedback policy. This drives constant feedback from clients and ensures that we are continuously monitoring the quality of our services.
Get in touch
If you’d prefer to get to know all about us in person, please get in touch and we can arrange for you to visit our office.
We can provide the following services:
- Getting out of bed
- Washing, Bathing, Showering, Oral hygiene
- Dressing and personal appearance
- Managing continence
- Skin and hair care
- Assistance with managing medicines
- Assistance with going to bed
- Complex care
- 24 hour Live In care
- Sleeping night and waking night
- Dementia care
- Holiday help
- Short breaks (inside and outside the home)
- Social and leisure activities
- Aspergers` Syndrome
- Depression, anxiety and phobias
- Bipolar disorder
- Assistance with laundry/ironing
- Making /changing the bed
- Washing up
- Light housework
- Assistance with shopping
- Assistance with meal and drink provision
- Managing food hygiene
- Assistance with menu planning
- To assist with bill payments
- To assist with collecting pension, benefits, prescriptions
- To assist with correspondence
- To assist with use of telephone